Who is eligible
We welcome applications from Society members with a range of diverse personal and professional experience and backgrounds to apply. We have been working with our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Working Group to help us to access as wide a range of experienced intensive care society members as possible.
- 31 January 2022 - Applications close at 10am
- 4 February 2022 - Successful candidates informed
- April - November 2022 - Programme will be a blend of virtual and face-to-face learning
- 28 June - 1 July 2022 - Pre Congress work shop and three days at SOA22 Congress in Belfast
The cost of this course is free to the delegate/employer.
The Society with support from CHSA, will fully fund the costs below:
- £7,500 - leadership cost
- £450 - Full State of the Art Congress ticket
Successful applicants will have to self fund any travel costs.
Applications for 2022 are now closed.
If you have any questions about the leadership programme or application, please contact: email@example.com